Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, and Hard Surface Flooring Inspections:
Statewide Inspection offers neutral, third-party inspection floor covering services when parties involved in a carpet, vinyl, laminate, tile, or hardwood flooring complaint cannot resolve their dispute and wish to obtain an expert.
Being unaffiliated with any manufacturer, distributor, retailer, or contractor enables us to provide truly unbiased inspections regarding the quality and installation of your flooring.
Our services are available to anyone in need of an independent flooring inspector including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, consumers, contractors/builders, architects, insurance companies, home builders, tenants, designers, flooring installers, carpet cleaners, engineers, property managers and attorneys.
Our area of coverage is New Jersey, New York, and eastern Pennsylvania with nationwide service available.
Since 1992 Linda Lockwood has been dedicated to flooring inspections, expert witness testimony, report reviews, and consulting. Prior experience included managing installation teams and operating a floor covering store.
Statewide Inspection is committed to providing timely, accurate, and highly professional flooring inspection, consulting and expert witness services.
We believe that flooring manufacturers, distributors, retailers, installers and consumers have the right to expect the highest standards of thoroughness, fairness and effectiveness from their flooring inspection.
Our commitment to service and attention to detail have made us the most professional floor covering inspection service in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. We perform Residential, Commercial, and Hospitality flooring inspections for our Clients.
What sets us aside from the others:
- Our inspection and reports are confidential and not disclosed with anyone other than the commissioning party.
- Unlike others, we are totally independent of any flooring businesses.
- Our Company is well established, owned and operated by an industry expert with over 37 years experience in the flooring industry.
- We do not employ others to do inspections.
- We prepare comprehensive, detailed, easy to follow reports including test results, digital photos and illustrations.
- We are certified to inspect Woven and Tufted Carpet, Wood (hardwood) Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Resilient Sheet Vinyl, Cork and Bamboo floors, VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile), Ceramic Tile, Epoxy Floors and specialty flooring systems.
Certified Flooring Inspector
Statewide Floor Covering Inspection Service